Kara

Hi everyone , my name is Kay :) I am a small town girl who loves fitness and playing soccer . I am a proud mom of a two year old daughter๐Ÿ˜Š

THANK YOU

Kara took 5th place in her group! Thank you for helping us donate to the Canadian Cancer Society! We will be announcing our donation at the end of the competition.


Everyone has a secret talent, what is yours?

My secret talent is that I am really good at finding Waldo lol !! I also have a keen ability to solve mysteries , spoiler alert lol ๐Ÿ˜œ

If you were voted our cover girl, what would you do with $10,000?

If I were to be voted to be your covergirl I would invest 99% of the money into my daughters education fund, and spend the remaining 1% on myself . As a mom we to deserve a little treat from time to time ๐Ÿ’•