18th place

Group Fifteen

Kate Campbell

Bubbly, blonde, compassionate, honest, strong.


Why would you like to win?

I would love to win the Maxim Cover Girl contest, simply because I want every single female, of every race, shape, size, colour, religion ect. to know that they posses infinite beauty and are capable of absolutely anything!


What would you do with the money if you win?

I would put 60% of it to my modelling career, and then with the other 40% I would either donate or use it to collaborate with a charity.